Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are y'all aware of this I just found out...dug out my receipt from March and sending it in today....4 gallons should be good for $20 back. Good for purchases all this year. Max of 4 entries per person/address.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
good find! I will be using that in the next week! Thanks!

·
Registered
573 Posts
GOOD LUCK!!! I have fallen victim to this "Rebate" racket from Shell TWICE and they have denied my rebates citing: original receipts not included (they were!); price not circled (It Was); UPC code not included (They Were); etc! I am going to try it ONE MORE TIME and if they deny me again, I am contacting the Federal Trade Commission to prosecute them.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Do they have a "fax" option?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
The only thing that Rotella nonsense is worth is the 50 points you get for each gallon you purchase and submit the code under the cap. They redeem those points for useless trinkets like hats or oil filter wrenches and probably a flashlight too. Never saw or heard anything about cutting a check for real money.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
21 days later and I have my rebate check for $20. Worked for me.:smile:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just dropped in the mail my second rebate form for 3 gallons = $15.

·
Registered
573 Posts
21 days later and I have my rebate check for $20. Worked for me.:smile:
Please share your secret for getting this done! All they do is "freak me" with it even the decency of a reach-around!
Did your receipt specify Rotella, did you circle the price, include the UPC codes, send them ha other plastic jugs, etc.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Of course, my problem could be that Shell has me on their s#•t list because I buy the Rotella for $17.00/gal and then try to get the rebate on top of that!!!

·
Registered
905 Posts
just dropped my $20 check into the credit union this afternoon. pretty sure thats the 3rd one ive cashed from shell. even better, i buy mine at menards when they have 11% rebate. i get those 50 points too. i just cash them in for amazon gift cards, they are as good as cash to me

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No tricks...just a receipt that shows the date and the type of oil purchased...I paid $13.97 for the T5. Rock On s10mike!

Reactions: s10mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
I did my first one through the mail and got the check fairly quick, I'd say 3 weeks. the second time I submitted it online and scanned a copy of my receipt, much faster response. Either way I received a $15 check in the mail. Probably get one more oil change before the year is up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought my T-6 from walmart online (better price for a 3 gallon case). WM wasn't listed as a participating dealer, but I filled out the online form anyhow, I figured it's just electrons floating in space. Maybe it'll pay $15.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just received my rebate...21 days just like the first one. $15...were to spend it?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So I spent it on more oil...$16.47 for the T5 from Wally World, they only had 3 gallons all the shelves were empty of Rotella. Odd. Sending in my 3rd rebate today.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My rebate came on Friday, 28 days after I sent it in. Still works.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
on "sale" at Oreally's for 22.99 right now then mail in rebate = 17.99 gallon for T6! Heck yes
Good through 03/28 limit of 12 per customer

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Ro####a :puke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts