Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one runnig rosewood diesel DIY injector kits. If so what size how were they to install and what do you think of them

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
His injectors are nice.

Contact Jim directly and ask him questions. You'll get 13334123 opinions otherwise.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
just as good as anyone elses thats a good builder.He is a real nice guy to deal with and will tell you whether or not your cores are a good candidate.

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
i am running a set of injectors from jim........:smirk:

call him up. nice guy and great customer service.

·
Running at last...
2,789 Posts
I would like to run them but i need more info first;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
You wont be disappointed!!! Its worth it saving a few bucks if your comfortable doing them yourself. I would do another set without a doubt!!

·
sam's club member
235 Posts
I have done an overhaul with his kit. I will be building some hybrids when I get the time.
I sent a set of injectors to him for an overhaul/check-up from my buddies truck(we thought he had some bad fuel) that was two years ago, they haven't skipped a beat.

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
i have stage 2's(160cc/80%) from Jim. they are great. provide a nice flat power curve all the way up to around 3400 RPM. if you DIY then allow yourself one full day to build them so that you can take your time and make sure you get everything right. Jim provides you with great instructions on the build process and how to check clearances on the armature/poppet valves. Just take your time and make sure you do them right. As long as your injectors are in good shape before the build then you will be very happy after your done. Call Jim and talk to him, he is a great guy and willing to answer any of your questions.

·
Banned
190 Posts
Jim gets back to you right away with a great attitude and he's full of information.
He's not some guy who just builds these things, he uses them and experiments as well.

If you get your injectors from his shop, they are all flow tested and ready to install minus some lubrication when you get them.

Jim offers many options for DIY kits as well as budget builds for your injectors all at reasonable prices with the fastest turn around he can manage. I'm sure he'll inform you of the wait if you contact him.

I know he works 6 days a week to try and keep up with injector demands.

my stage 1 160 cc's perform great, but I'm already wanting more power!

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm thinking of doing the stage 1's budget build, but just not sure if i should wait and do stage 1's Premium build or if the budget ones would be jst as reliable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts