Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me what it takes to blow smoke. i dont actually wanna do it. im just curious cuz some ppl i know just roll coal every time the touch the accellerator and i dont get a lil puff of smoke. i got intake tuner blue spring egr delete 5 in straight pipe.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I hear 5 gallons of gas, some old tires and a match in the bed will roll some serious black smoke. It's enough to make them dodge boys jealous.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Wrong site to ask that question. Use the search feature and see where that has got others who have asked...

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I like your new avatar Rob.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Motor Oil in the fuel makes er smoke like hell! And Rob That pic is better than a donut

·
Registered
33 Posts
Don't see why people bash on these posts...you can't say you never wanted to blow smoke when you were younger, it's a thing everyone goes through when owning a diesel, and the way the economy is now, who gives a #### about the EPA this countries going to #### anyways lol, if you want to blow smoke just buy a ####ty tuner and unplug your VGT, drop her in 3rd and roll out. Or buy an SCT and get a custom "smoke" tune to dump smoke everytime you hit the damn gas lol.

·
Diesel junkie!!!
613 Posts
That right...that right! We were all young and dumb at some point. Luckily for me I grew older, still working on the dumb part though. Nothing wrong with having a little fun just keep it within reason.

·
Fuel it up again Dummy
1,208 Posts
not if ur actually "Banned"??

countryboyrob
BANNED
Member's Gallery
Prude.........There would have to be a moderator first.

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
can anyone tell me what it takes to blow smoke. i dont actually wanna do it. im just curious cuz some ppl i know just roll coal every time the touch the accellerator and i dont get a lil puff of smoke. i got intake tuner blue spring egr delete 5 in straight pipe.
For starters, capitalization and correct punctuation would help everyone understand what you're trying to say. Not using them also makes you look like a 13 year old girl texting her BFF. Don't think for one second anyone here is fooled by your "I know people who can do it and I'm just curious" story. You're close to making yourself the wrong kind of famous before you reach 10 posts .

·
D66stroke
418 Posts
I was young at one point to, actually the original reason for getting the injectors and tunes I have now was to blow smoke, when I was 16.. Give him advice on how to blow smoke instead of bashing him, and once he starts romping it everywhere and screwing shyt up on his truck and gets tired of paying for fuel, then lesson will be learned. Giving him a hard time isn't going to change his mind on figuring out a way to blow smoke, and being curious can go a long way..

·
Registered
271 Posts
once he starts romping it everywhere and screwing shyt up on his truck and gets tired of paying for fuel, then lesson will be learned.
:whs:

If you want to blow smoke you are just hurting your engine, might not be enough to kill it. Its more like chain smoking and expecting to beat lung cancer. I think alot of the "rolling coal" comes from the uneducated seeing some of the built motors in magazines and at the tracks both pulling and racing doing truly amazing things. However those engines are usually one of three things, 1 purpose built trucks, 2 someone who has deep enough pockets to fix the sure to come dead components that happen with a high performance engine, 3 someone who has no idea what they are doing to their motor. OP if you truly want to or are just wondering we will never know, however be ready for the decreased milage, decreased reliability, the WTF looks from the folks who pull up next to you after you black out a intersection just to get to the next red light, and the fine from the ticket you get when you are creating a hazard for other motorists. That being said there is a time and place for everything, and that includes dumping out some dino dust on the unexpecting. Just some food for thought.

·
IH Diesel Power
732 Posts
When more people on this forum stick up for smoke blowing than people bashing for wanting to blow smoke, that pretty much means this forum has gone to complete sh*t and its time for me to leave for good. It is almost to that point. There is nothing "Cool" about blowing smoke. Young or Old.

·
D66stroke
418 Posts
I have a friend who has a severe up-pipe leak on his 7.3, and has his intercooler pipe unhooked, and DP tuner. He purposely goes around closing down the highway. I encourage poeple not to, and when the guy behind him wants to beat the shyt out of him, I'm not helping. But you can't stop people who are curious..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.