Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
####:doh: Wtf aam i gonna help you for. Buy the damn thing dont come here trying to steal plans good luck i hope it falls apart

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
####:doh: Wtf aam i gonna help you for. Buy the damn thing dont come here trying to steal plans good luck i hope it falls apart
Your still a giant douche.................. just sayin

·
Registered
399 Posts
He just pisses everyone off wherever he goes and I'm gonna laugh when he runs into a member on here that he rubbed the wrong way. He says his reputation doesn't affect his real life now, wait till he gets his ass beat for it.

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
if your to poor to afford it you dont need it. This sites here for a reason and if anyone but me had of replied to this youd be having your ass reamed out.

·
Registered
399 Posts
if your to poor to afford it you dont need it. This sites here for a reason and if anyone but me had of replied to this youd be having your ass reamed out.
Your the only one trying to "ream" his ass out, no one else, so that would be incorrect. Also your comment about money is just plain stupid, I guess since your to poor to buy a house you never deserve to have one, huh.

Dumbass

·
Registered
227 Posts
Damn I thought this site was here to give a little help to those looking to do a little somethin to their truck

1 - 20 of 44 Posts