Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Honestly I would avoid Rize like the plague. I ordered one of there 8" 4-Links for my 2010 last October and in February still hadn't received a product, only the run around everytime we called (when we could get them to answer that is). Look at One Up Offroad and Icon, they build the best stuff available for the Super Duty and can get you product fast.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Honestly I would avoid Rize like the plague. I ordered one of there 8" 4-Links for my 2010 last October and in February still hadn't received a product, only the run around everytime we called (when we could get them to answer that is). Look at One Up Offroad and Icon, they build the best stuff available for the Super Duty and can get you product fast.
x2 on ICON and OUO. You may want to talk to SGT93 about his Carli set-up.

·
Registered
475 Posts
We have been working with Rize for a couple shop trucks we've been working on. We just got a kit for our 2012 shop truck at the beginning of the week. The crew at Rize has been getting better at time and delivery issues. We've been working with them on some fitment issues on the 2011 and 2012 trucks to make the install go better. This truck will be getting Fox coilovers and running 40's. You welcome to give us a call if you interested in a Rize kit. The quality of the end products is worth the wait!

Sean

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered my 8" 4-link, dual steering stabilizer, and their floating traction bars for my o8'. I had all parts on my doorstep in a few weeks. No complaints whatsoever.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Does anybody know what website carries Rize lifts for 2011 super duty, there is no info on their site.
You can call them directly and talk to Gio. He set me up with all my parts and was pretty easy to work with

·
Registered
41 Posts
I don't know about now but a few years ago I bought the 8" rize kit for my F-150 and I have nothing but good things to say about the company, everything showed up in a matter of a couple weeks and fit and finish was super. Just my personal expierience with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.