Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think of them looking to get some parts from them have not delt with them before would like some input?

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Everyone has mix views about them.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have injectors, egr delete, and tunes from them. Everything is good. They have taken care of me and helped me out everytime I call. Just my .02

·
Master of Disaster
68 Posts
Ive had nothing but EXCELLENT service and products from them! They take good care of their people!!!

-Wade

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
ive talked to them. they seem pretty cool. i think there are just a couple people out there that try to rep them to much and make them look bad.

·
Power Junky
1,054 Posts
adam at fcdp sells their injectors and adam has a very good rep on this and about 3 other forums that i frequent. everyone has their vendors that they support and like. most of the bad ive heard is based off of that. with any of the shops that sponsor these sites remember they are not huge companies with 100's of employees. they are small shops with a few very smart guys turning wrenches, posting on the net, working on prodject vehicles, testing new parts, awnsering the phone, retuning emails and at some point they eat, sleep and kiss the wife and kids.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great bunch of guys,I had some work done at their shop and was impressed with the quality and by the amount of business that they do.I trust them with my 2010 F250

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've had excellent dealings with them. They seem pretty knowledgable.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
ive had good luck with them... never got an answering machine when i called them!!!!

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Haha Brent I see u deleted ur comment haha. Everyone has there opinions about vendors each to there own.

·
Registered
871 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
:whs:
Ya when I called Elite before I got my injectors they didn't seem very helpful. The guys at River City answered all my questions and then some.

·
Registered
583 Posts
To each their own boys.....every diesel shop out there is gonna have happy customers and not so happy customers. Just the nature of the beast, you will not satisfy everybody. That's just the honest truth......

Only advise I can give is call them, if they are helpful and answer your questions then by all means do business with them.....everybody is just trying to make a living here.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
To each their own boys.....every diesel shop out there is gonna have happy customers and not so happy customers. Just the nature of the beast, you will not satisfy everybody. That's just the honest truth......

Only advise I can give is call them, if they are helpful and answer your questions then by all means do business with them.....everybody is just trying to make a living here.
I agree 100%

1 - 20 of 38 Posts