Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
How and where can we get a hold of these files? What do they have that's comparable to the Spartan 310? Looking forward to seeing some results!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that files from River City Diesel for the Spartan Phalanx are now available!

:ford:
That's great to hear, I'm glad Josh and the spartan crew are working together. I've been impressed with josh's files on my SCT, now I need to get a spartan dashdaq and say good by to the livewire.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'm running the KEM 345. How is that compared to RCDs new tune

·
Registered
323 Posts
Ill give it some time to see what people think. I still need to upgrade to the 310... Been on the 275. Always planned on doing studs and waste gate before I run the 310 and my truck has started puking so thats going to happen sooner than later

I am hoping for my future build to possibly see what magic they can do with custom tuning with custom non vgt turbos and fueling since Id like to keep the Dash Daq.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hey Jeff,

Still no new news on the other company coming on board with custom tunes for the DD?

·
Registered
683 Posts
They haven't released that name yet.

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
Any feedback on the files from Spartan users?

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Post by Matt on another forum.

Wanted to step in and answer a few questions concerning the RCD custom tunes. Everyone other than myself and Josh were a little out of the loop on this one until it was done, so please forgive some of the unanswered questions.

All of RCD's custom files for the Phalanx are available through them. It is their own tuning, simply formatted to work properly in our tuner.

I know that Josh's main focus is to make files for custom hardware available- injectors, turbos, and any other 6.4L hard parts along with a very good selection of tunes for sled pulling.

We had many user concerns about us (namely me) taking so long to get custom tune requests back to people, which was entirely my fault due to a simple lack of time.

Now that RCD is equipped to provide tuning, all Spartan customers will have access to his products and custom files without any waiting. And no, there is no additional charge from us to allow your Phalanx to work with his files.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts