Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what these rims are called? i need a new on and they came with my truck, i know they are weld racing but the style?
I've been trying to find them but having no luck. Help?

·
7.3 stroked edition
169 Posts
thanks! You said that like i am going to have a hard time finding one?..
Far as i know weld doesnt make those types of rims anymore, I believe they only make a select few of a new design but no longer all the ones they have for the past few years. good luck though

Jared

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Don't know if any of the vendors that come up on a google search would have any, but here's just one example:

Weld Evo Velociti 8 wheels

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i found out the ultra predator is the same wheel, compared pics and no difference besides more punch hole around outside, and doesnt have weld stamped in it, lol so im just going with that. Thanks for the help!

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
i found out the ultra predator is the same wheel, compared pics and no difference besides more punch hole around outside, and doesnt have weld stamped in it, lol so im just going with that. Thanks for the help!
Ultra looks identical! They must have bought out some of weld pattens. I know Raceline has some weld look alike too

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i bought one of those raceline look alikes two years ago for dads truck...Not the highest quality rim is all im gonna say.. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts