Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riffraff West will be the location for 2 days of Live Tuning from DP Tuner.

June 4th - 6th in Albany, OR

Should be a fun get-together/tech day and if it is anything like last year.... a great turnout!! :D

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is in Scio, but more people know where Albany is at... LOL I can give you the actual address if you plan on coming.

It is just a weekend of working on trucks, live tuning, meeting new people and hanging out. There are a few people coming California, Arizona and east of the rockies.. LOL

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yeah I would like to go, be cool to meet new people and check out the trucks. Let me know what the address is and i'll try to not have plans for that weekend.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hell yeah you better come, especially after getting your truck up and running!!!

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
This is going to be sweet!!!!!:ford::ford:

·
Registered
928 Posts
Bring them with you and we can swap them in.

·
Registered
928 Posts
No but I can drink beer and heckle pretty good.

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
No Dyno????

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nope, I don't think so. Last year we had one. It was worthless, it was a mobile one out of medford, complete waste of time... In fact it is the same one that did the Civil war shootout for the dodges a month or so back in Portland... LOL

·
Registered
484 Posts
Bring them with you and we can swap them in.
I would but i don't want to be pulling my injectors apart in the parking lot. I have to swap out the P&B's and nozzles. Plus its going to make a mess, and if something were to happen I would be stuck there.

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
I would but i don't want to be pulling my injectors apart in the parking lot. I have to swap out the P&B's and nozzles. Plus its going to make a mess, and if something were to happen I would be stuck there.
There is a shop there where we can do stuff.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Yep, nice farm shop.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts