Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
It$ only money
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got the spartan on now! waiting for my exhaust to show up so i can uncork it and hit the DPFless tunes.... its pretty nasty on 125, smash the throttle and blow white smoke... dang emissions.... pics to come!

·
It$ only money
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i kinda got off a little bit on a good WOT run. i cant wait to hit that 250 tune and straight pipe....

·
Registered
290 Posts
I bought a bullydog pmt (used for an amazing deal) to use till I can afford to get either the Spartan or H&S. Keep us posted, help me make up my mind

·
It$ only money
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
got the whole exhaust on, ran the 250 tune..... wowow ready to hit the strip now lol

·
It$ only money
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im just ready for all the cummins to figure out that just beacuse it says power stroke on the door doesnt mean theyll outrun me. lol

·
It$ only money
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha yea its getting around town how hot the truck is.... ive ran a few hondas... that was great stuff.

·
It$ only money
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i wish the spartan read out in easy to read things, EGT, BOOST, TRANS, INTAKE, normal dang wording.... not having a cheat sheet to know what its reading out~!

i also did the pto mod lol. way cool

·
It$ only money
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just wondering but do the 6.4s blow much smoke? the 250 tune was too laggy for me so i run the 210 tow and not a whole lot of soot on this tune... just wondering if the spartan will run dirty? not that i dont mind having a clean tailgate and backup cam lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts