Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
<--won't start
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to improve my stock suspension. I'm not really after going higher, i'm happy w/ the way it sits now.

I'm still running the ranchos that came with my truck and i'm now at 134K miles. Been needing to replace them for some time. this is my DD and it see's alot of miles on highways and local roads. It's really starting to 'kick out' while turning and hitting ruts/bumps/seams in the road. More so then it ever has before

for shocks i was lookin at the Bilstein Heavy Duty (HD) Shocks, anyone ever use them?

If i could get some suggestions, as well, for going past just replacing the shocks, while maintaining my stock height. it would be much appreciated

·
Registered
31 Posts
my friend put bilstiens on and his truck rode so much nicer. in not quite shure which kind of bilstiens he has on it but they were not that expensive. he also replaced the coil spring too. you might also want to look at replacing ur steering shock too if it hasent been replaced. the stock one on my dads' 05 was not strong enough. it had a lot of steering wheel shimmy when you went over bumps while turning.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
We sell Bilsteins..PM me with your zip for a price..also have dull steering stablizers which really help the '05 up trucks.

Love your avatar!

Cary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts