Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, thought i'd post a thread since the other one got kinda full..the 15th seems to be the day most suited for some guys..we'll meet at my house whenever ya'll wanna get here. i don't have a garage but i'll barrow my dads air compressor so if some modding needs to be done we can handle that. i have some stuff to grill up..so bring a cooler and some chairs and wife's / girlfriends are welcome too.. i'm about 15-20 min southwest of downtown richmond and minutes from 288 and 76 juntion in chesterfield county..just shoot me a pm and i'll give you my address and a contact number..look foward to meeting ya'll

thanks,

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
1) HeavyAssault
2)

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
1) HeavyAssault
2) Sniper32

·
The Unseen Mod
4,123 Posts
1) HeavyAssault
2) Sniper32
3) RescueF250

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pm's sent!

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Just throwing this out there but anyone in the harrisonburg or northern areas going 81 to 64 wanna convoy, let me know.

·
Scab
1,295 Posts
Looks like work obligations will stop me from attending this one. Is anyone planning on going to Pinks All Out? It's not really my thing, but Brian (Powersmoker) will be racing so I have already bought my tickets.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Its on my calendar. Hope to have a few more mods installed by then.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
I'm gonna try to go. Sniper and Maybe Powerstrokenstang can all go together and anybody else.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks like work obligations will stop me from attending this one. Is anyone planning on going to Pinks All Out? It's not really my thing, but Brian (Powersmoker) will be racing so I have already bought my tickets.
gotta work when you can man...there's always next time..
Count me in as long as nothing crazy happens preventing me from going!
Its on my calendar. Hope to have a few more mods installed by then.
I'm gonna try to go. Sniper and Maybe Powerstrokenstang can all go together and anybody else.
rubenk, boobin, magnum pd. pm's sent

i told a couple of my local powerstroke buddies who aren't members about the gtg..sounds like they may make it too!!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oah and if anybody has auto enginuity could you please bring it cause i'm interested in purchasing one for myself. just wanted to see first hand how it works..if not it's all good..

·
Two Tone
299 Posts
I sure wish it was on a better date when i am out there, would love to come and meet some VA PS owners!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I am glad you put this together bro. I can't make TS because of some car problems (all of the damn things broke at the same time, even my stupid moped). This makes it a little less painful to miss TS again!

·
The Unseen Mod
4,123 Posts
Coach not a problem, let us know when you get in and will come up with something then.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
IDEA!!!!!
Tidewater engines is around Richmond, Should I be ballsy enough to invite Craig????

·
Registered
73 Posts
Depending on the weather I might be able to make it. But if I lose a day to rain during the week I got to work weekend to catch up

·
The Unseen Mod
4,123 Posts
Depending if the turnout is good, I might ask matt at gearhead to come down maybe sell tuners n do some onspot tuning for 6.0 n 7.3s only if we get enough ppl interseted ????? The more the better he's intown right now in maryland I think he said he might be back so maybe we can get him down for the day if there's enough folks that can make it

1 - 20 of 75 Posts