Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Rich I need some help on the new truck. What should I do Black it all out or... hell I do not know. Give me some Ideas, but I will not smoke out the headlights. Went from this 06 :

to this 08:

Luke

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Damn that truck looks good

·
Knowledge Sponge
148 Posts
From one chief to another....DON'T freakin touch it! It is beautiful!:drool:
Has just enough color to set off the black and not look like you're trying to hard. Perfect.

·
Daily Stroker
1,680 Posts
The inner part around the Ford emblem, paint it black. Otherwise I think its perfect

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Why is the truck in the first pic a different truck than the one in the second and third pics?
because he went from the 06 to the 08. Thats what it said in his post atleast.

·
Registered
63 Posts
they're twins!!! i can't believe it LOL two identical sick look looking trucks, just different years :D dpf delete, 5 inch exhaust and a h&s black maxx is all i would do to it :evil

·
F350 Balla
269 Posts
I know I'm not rich, but the chrome bumpers would have to go, as well as the chrome grille and mirror caps. smoke the tails and mirror lamps, and maybe add some black N-FABs, or a set of AMP steps.

I havent seen any black-housing 08+ headlights, but didnt someone do a custom painted set once?

If you really wanted the all-black theme, you could add a black powdercoated exhaust as well. Personally, if you cant do anything with the headlights, I'd probably go with a polished exhaust tip, if I got rid of the stock stuff.

Hope This Helps,

-Michael

·
undercompensating
321 Posts
Loose the black rims.

IMO the black rims clash with the chrome grill, bumper, steps and mirror caps. But thats just my opinion. I think it would look better with chrome rims.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hey Luke nice looking truck. Hey that kind of looks like my old 08. The first pic looks like my new 06. haha. That was the first time I saw a pic of my old truck. The first time is always the hardest! Haha

·
Registered
265 Posts
Whose laying down in their undies and boots view bottom left of bumper in 2cnd pic of the 08 you can see the reflection lolol

·
F350 Balla
269 Posts
I had to go back and check... but I see it too! Anxious to hear the story on this one, lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts