Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of headlights at True Bliss Customs right now getting painted. Armen, the owner, sent me a picture of these lights that he completed the other night. He has these for sale and asked me to see if there was any interest in them.

They are Rhino Lined with the corner marker light blacked out. He is asking $749 or best offer. Not a bad price for headlights, you can then turn around and sell your stock ones for 350-400 pretty easily. If you have any questions you can ask and ill get you in touch with True Bliss

·
Registered
461 Posts
Wow, pretty slick.

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
I think that would look ok on a charcoal color judging from the pics...

·
Registered
461 Posts
They do not look as nice as the ones you do 6L (another added discount for sucking up? Lol).

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not to derail the thread but.....6l, when are u going to finish a write up on painting our headlights? Im itchn to do mine but would feel alot better on doing them myself if I could see exactly how its done first...

To add to the thread, I agree that those would look pretty slick on a grey truck like mine and sgt93's but I've never been a fan off when people paint the turn signal reflector like that. Just kinda makes it look awkward during the day light imo.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I agree, I think that coating the turn signal portion was a mistake. If the headlamp portion was done and it was outfitted with HID's it would look better.

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
Not to derail the thread but.....6l, when are u going to finish a write up on painting our headlights? Im itchn to do mine but would feel alot better on doing them myself if I could see exactly how its done first...

To add to the thread, I agree that those would look pretty slick on a grey truck like mine and sgt93's but I've never been a fan off when people paint the turn signal reflector like that. Just kinda makes it look awkward during the day light imo.
i

im tryin to get motivated man LOL its gonna be lengthy and require some thought and all i need to transfer all the pics from my phone to the computer too... ill see if i cant get time on sunday just pm me or something to remind me..

also, i kindof agree... i think the lights look pretty good when the turn signal portion is painted on the ground.... but when you put it up in the truck... you have a HUGE front end of a truck and it makes the headlights seem tiny with only the headlights part chrome.. but the lights are different, first person i thought of was if Tank had a 2011 those would def belong to him!! LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts