Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just upgraded from an F150 to my first diesel. I am now the proud owner of a 2002 4x4 F350 and couldn't be happier. I am looking for a leveling kit just to clean up the truck a little bit. I have read a lot of bad reviews on this site about the add a leafs and feel like that is probably not the way to go. I found these front shackle leveling kits on ebay and really just wondered if any of you guys had used them before and if you had what kind of experience you had with them. I really appreciate the help! Below are the links to the kits I had been looking at.

Ford Superduty 2 Front Lift Shackle Leveling Kit | eBay

F250 F350 Ford Super Duty Excursion 2 Front Lift Shackle Leveling Kit | eBay

·
Registered
254 Posts
I would suggest dropping both the front and back of the pack on the front to keep your steering happy. There are kits that drop the front hanger down 2-3" and either use a longer shackle or relocate the stock shackle below the frame for lift.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would suggest dropping both the front and back of the pack on the front to keep your steering happy. There are kits that drop the front hanger down 2-3" and either use a longer shackle or relocate the stock shackle below the frame for lift.
Do you have any good examples of one of those kits. I plan on having this truck for a long time and dont want to cheap out on the kit and then regret it down the road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts