Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
97 250 7.3 PowerStroke
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need Info; (part numbers, how to's pictures where to buy) to do a reverse shackle on my 97 F250. I am doing this at the same time as my D60 swap. My truck is in the Paint Shop now, and should be done in a couple weeks, so time is counting down for the swap. Thanks guys

The shop thats doing it needs as much detail as posible. They only are looking in catalogs for complete kits.

Please, Please, Pretty Please:bowfast:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I need Info; (part numbers, how to's pictures where to buy) to do a reverse shackle on my 97 F250. I am doing this at the same time as my D60 swap. My truck is in the Paint Shop now, and should be done in a couple weeks, so time is counting down for the swap. Thanks guys

The shop thats doing it needs as much detail as posible. They only are looking in catalogs for complete kits.

Please, Please, Pretty Please:bowfast:
search function for reverse shackle came up with this, look at 14th thread down for the sticky by TomS:

PowerStrokeNation

·
Registered
671 Posts
Get ahold of OBSWIZ on here. CT Performance, he came up with all the swaps to the super duty springs and knows his way around the suspension of our trucks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts