Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

201 - 215 of 215 Posts

·
Pulling sled for hire
1,905 Posts
does the rev-x actually do anything better for the 7.3? Any 7.3 powerstroke owners that tried this additive can you give me some feedback on what you noticed it does ? thanks in advance
7.3s don't have problems with spool valves wearing and sticking because they don't have spool valves, so I don't think there would be much to gain with rev-x. Unless the oil side was just really gunked up which doesn't seem to happen much with 7.3 injectors.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i just got my truck , and am going to drive it 2400 miles , to texas and back , and would like to see if it makes a difference , in mileage by adding it for the return trip . where can i buy a bottle ?

·
Registered
54 Posts
ive never tried the oil additive, but im really happy with how the fuel additive works, it does make a difference in how it runs

·
Registered
14 Posts
How about giving us 6.4 a go I got a 09 F350 dually ...Im also about to start on Dec 3rd with UTI in Irving Texas for there automotive/diesel tech program . Could give you alot of connections there .

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
He's not selling Rev-X any more. For what it's worth, a number of people have had success with Archoil. I just picked up some Archoil 2300 from Jason at G Racing and will be giving it a try this weekend. Eventually I'll switch to their 9100.

·
Registered
168 Posts
How much difference is their really in the archoil, rev-ex, and hotshot? I'm running hotshot in mine now and noticed a marginal difference in sound of idle.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Wai what no more rev-x? Shiz I just put the last two in my six oh. Sum biotch.

·
SOOT LIFE
8 Posts
Rev-x really works I love that stuff I need to get some more though. My truck had dirty injectors it would shake and rough idle put that stuff in there maybe drove it a mile and it was good to go. I recommend rev x to everyone in specially if u have a ford.

·
SD NEWB
203 Posts
Got a few bolttles of rev-x. Do I just dump it in when I do my oil change?

201 - 215 of 215 Posts