Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just turned back to stock a customers two trucks. 08 f250, sct w/innovatives tunes, downpipe back exhuast and s&b box. 2010 f250 dpf delete pipe, afe box, spartan tuner. The spartan needs a cord. He got pissed and cut it in half. Make me an offer. Would like to sell it in two packages. Dont be affraid to offer. He was going to let it all stay on the trucks.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Do you know how much a new cord is?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called spartan awhile back, they said I needed to call the people who build the box. They gave me a number and thought around 35 dollars.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if I remember its the one you can use as a display. I believe I tuned it back in the spring for him, he ran it for a month or so and I set it to tow for him and now to stock form. It spent its time in the glove box or center console.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
can also text me 5733820605 if I dont answer pms. Just dont send them past 10 pm central time. Thanks

·
Registered
377 Posts
Pm me how much you would just sell the sct for

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im going to try and contact the owner. But I am at 500 right now. I also have pics on my phone if anyone wants them just shoot me your number I will text them to you.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
spartan, afe, and full exhaust is sold to teamchampion12 Thanks alot. Still have dpf delete, sct livewire w/inovative tunes and s&b airbox.

·
TimmyaleX
656 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All pieces sold other than the dpf delete. Thanks Guys

·
Registered
539 Posts
hey ya'll i got a spare cord for free around here somewhere.. pay the ride

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still have dpf delete. I am up for offers. I am in jackson, mo about 100 miles south of st louis

1 - 19 of 19 Posts