Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Beef
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm switching things up and these are coming off my SD.

It is a 6k white bulb.
Both balast, bulbs etc. All electrical connections have been used w/ die-electric grease to keep corrosion off.
Paid 145ish, make offer.

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
Plug and play correct??

·
Beef
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats correct.

i lengthened both the hot and ground wire so it isn't stretched taught and to have plenty of room to manuever around the radiator support ect.
Its super bright vs the halogen but I don't like the delay from their kit. I had a different brand that seemed better built but it was $250 bucks for a single bulb/ballast for my motorcycle, it was even brighter and more crisp but i'd expect that for $250 for 1 bulb/ballast.
My 2 cents.

A lot of guys here love Retro, I had a set for my chevo aveo go out. Retro said it was water but the housing was sealed up and I alway use die-electric grease on any and all the connectors and even on the rubber grommet to help seal it up. I found no water in the unit but It took me tearing out the HID, putting in the halogen while I mailed back both bulbs to have them inspected. They did get me new bulbs but I"m pretty much decided that I'll stick w/ halogens for now until i can get a real OEM set up should Ford come out w/ one.

I still have it on the truck. I can take pics of the truck w/ the lights on, etc. if you'd like.

·
Registered
377 Posts
pm me and we can work something out. thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.