Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many have done it? Where did you guys get your bulbs? Please post pics so i can see if i want to do it.

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
how many have done it? Where did you guys get your bulbs? Please post pics so i can see if i want to do it.
What year truck? I know what ones you need for the 94-97 trucks

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Actually looking into doing this on the Superduty since a couple of the lights are burned out. Never had the dash apart how many bulbs need to be replaced?

·
I am the juggernaut.
3,380 Posts
I also want to do this, I'll pay some one else to this for me...

·
Slacker
537 Posts
Here's a LINK to a buddy of mine who did this over on the ORG.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No i thought they made replacement LED bulbs for the dash

·
I am the juggernaut.
3,380 Posts
I with it were that easy.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Did the scion it was a bitch its a PC board and the leds are tiny.

Also interested in the obs stuff also.

·
GoNavy!
3,077 Posts
No i thought they made replacement LED bulbs for the dash
They do..The bulb is a #37 and you can get them off of ebay 10 for 1.98 but it takes a couple weeks to ship, I'm waiting on mine to get here and that the last step to changing my interior lights to blue.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
I just need to do the instrument cluster green. Got a few bulbs burnt out figure while gotta tear it apart anyways might as well upgrade to LED.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
I so want to do that to the inside of my truck. I would love to have it all blue inside. Would go good with my gauges my interior lights and my

·
GoNavy!
3,077 Posts
01 Plat its really not that hard.......just time consuming, And I love those superduty panels :postwhore2: Cat, just the same as I said with the #37s you can get tthe #194s 10 for a dollar something on ebay.

·
The Stig
1,614 Posts
i did it to my dodge... Bought everything i needed from Super Bright LEDs, LED Lights, Bulbs, and Accessories
I freaking love it. B8.5DHP in the instrument cluster and HVAC. NEO4HP in the overhead console.

You can see the contrast from the stock green radio to the blue LEDs in the HVAC and MPD Monitor.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts