Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I noticed a little dripping under the truck. Climbed under there and the pump is soaked. Also the fluid in the reservoir is real low. Not sure if its the pump or the hose. Wont have time to tear into it till tommorow. Curious if anyone sells a aftermarket power steering pump for 05-07 F250/F350?

Anyone have anything for it? Where at and how much? I'm running 37's so really dont think I need to get into hydraulic ram steering or anything like that. Let me know whats out there without breaking the bank lol.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Mine is also soaked...:doh: Im interested as well.

·
Registered
842 Posts
i have replaced a bunch of the pressure hoses due to them leaking I have not seen many bad pumps.....

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where did your hose leak from? It may be the hose, hard to tell.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I got a auto zone pump sitting in my garage that needs to go in my truck wasnt that much cheaper then the dealer as i recall.

·
Registered
842 Posts
most of the hoses are leaking where the rubber is crimped to the steel line

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Mine leaks too, thought I was the only one. I found one leak and fixed it, but it seems I still have another one. Must be down by the pump because it is covered in oil, my first leak was the compression fitting on the booster.

·
Registered
128 Posts
If its the hose then check that crappy teflon o-ring, its hard as heck to get on and can damage easily. I went through 2 this winter replacing it in the driveway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts