Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
needing to change my ball joints soon on the front end, is there anyone out there running the dynatrac rebuildable ball joints? really dont know if i want to trust autozone or etc parts stores 28 bucks and cheaper ball joints. let me hear your opinions and or expierences with either or both.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am very weak in this area but I have been told when I do mine (they are due) to get the MOOG ones for F550's I guess they are more heavy duty and greasable.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I let a shop do mine, I didn't have the time.

They put in MOOG greasable joints. Haven't had a problem with them yet.

·
"resident smarty pants"
4,117 Posts
Does anyone have more input on the DynTrac ProSteer ball joints? I only saw one negative (associated w/ a recall that was due to improper heat treatment for hardening). Other than that, the "field rebuildable" aspect sure sounds nice.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I will be getting some Moogs pretty soon. I am too cheap to get the dynatracs! Is it a hard job to do your self? Don't know why I am worried about doing ball joints with all the other junk I have done to my truck. LOL

·
<<< my office view
240 Posts
nah, their idea of free is rent at full price and when youre done return it and they give you 100% back :rockwoot:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts