Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so alot of us are lazy and well don't feel like working on our trucks to make them go fast or we simply want a nice quiet ride to an event or we fly into an event and rent a car.
Well I found the ultimate sleeper rent a racer, the 09 Ford Escape with the 3.0 Duratec V6 with 6 sp auto, that thing just plain rips. Not sure what it will run in the 1/4 mile but a 14 something would not surprise me. Flooring it from a dead stop will pin you in the seat while hazing the front tires and cruising at 80 and flooring it will result in being shoved back in the seat while the speedo clears the century mark while still pulling hard.

I give it 3 thumbs up on performance and the so so 24mpg gets a 2 thumbs up.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
My wife owns one. I am sitting in it at the mall waiting for her. I'll try the 0-100 run. The four wheel drive kicks in as soon as it spins a littleLOL

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
my mom owns one as well. I almost like driving it more than my truck

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Ok so alot of us are lazy and well don't feel like working on our trucks to make them go fast or we simply want a nice quiet ride to an event or we fly into an event and rent a car.
Well I found the ultimate sleeper rent a racer, the 09 Ford Escape with the 3.0 Duratec V6 with 6 sp auto, that thing just plain rips. Not sure what it will run in the 1/4 mile but a 14 something would not surprise me. Flooring it from a dead stop will pin you in the seat while hazing the front tires and cruising at 80 and flooring it will result in being shoved back in the seat while the speedo clears the century mark while still pulling hard.

I give it 3 thumbs up on performance and the so so 24mpg gets a 2 thumbs up.
thats what i bought my wife. nice little SUV ... innovative also has an sct tune for them.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Im trying to get my mom to get one... with no success. Or a Taurus SHO...

·
Registered
1,434 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
kinda...she had a POS...and I wanted to make sure she had a reliable vehicle before she took off to NJ with my daughter,...I didn't want her stranded with my daughter in the middle of nowhere.
What was wrong with the fox?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts