Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Underfunded
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many folks use the Aeromotive reg on their OBS custom fuel systems, wondering if there were less expensive models out their by other companies? Ive been cruising through Jegs and Summit, and I notice some are Marine rated for gasoline/alcohol/diesel some are rated for just gasoline, others are gasoline/alcohol, some are diesel/alcohol.

Im figuring their is different types of rubber used, but are the folks on the websites gettin lazy on listing these regulators correctly, or is a Marine regulator really worth $100 more than a similiar regulator that is set to the same pressure ratings...

Guess im really confused...

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
I run the Fuelab regulator and I got it for a little less than the Aeromotive. It's rated for diesel too.

Dave

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
only dif it the coating last timte I called areomotive so i got the reg one works fine.got it off e-bay :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
I will im gonna take pictures once it i get everythng in and powdercoated should be a pretty nice set up im hoping.

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
I will im gonna take pictures once it i get everythng in and powdercoated should be a pretty nice set up im hoping.
It should look nearly identical to mine. ;) If you would need anything shoot me a PM.

moonshiner, I don't know why there is a difference in price between the standard and marine parts, they look identical as far as I've seen, but I've never opened one up. I bought the Fuelab reg. because it was cheaper than the Aero and it was rated for diesel at that price.

Dave

·
Underfunded
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where can I find that Fuel lab? Is it on the ITP website? Anyone know about that AEM reg.? read some very promising stuff on it too.
Whats a good flow rate for the Pump that needs to feed this reg.?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Call dennis at ITP he will get you taken care of and im gonna be running a factory superduty pump until i buy a fuel lab.
Bryan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts