Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Irate Regulated Return system, I've had some questions and figured I would post up a picture of what it looks like.

Includes all fittings and Stainless hard lines and Fuelab fuel pressure regulator and gauge.

Kits are $495.00; and will be on sale until the end of the month for $445.00

The kits are bowl delete kits!

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Looks good...any fear of the lines cracking from the vibrations?

·
Registered
211 Posts
This is a sweet set up, I just installed mine. More than pleased with it.

Thanks again Jake!

·
Registered
68 Posts
what size line is that?

·
Crazy Redneck
867 Posts
What is the wall thickness on that line?

And are you sure you won't have cracking issues......

·
Registered
744 Posts
Looks great jake!!! Your gonna be the master of all trades before long!!

·
Need a ride.
553 Posts
Not to bugger up this thread but why not( ALL) our sponsors pick a week, 7 days of ordering smokin deals, from fuel to pumps, turbos, tranny mods dressup, absalutly anything they want to push out the door at customer loyality prices. Some of us could score pretty good on our starting or in the middlle build or at the end, to get that last HP that I need to have. Think about it, one week monster sale, all top of the line products built by our finnest sponsors at supper deals that can't be had by anybody period. I know I'm going to be needing some upgrading and its in the ball park at around a thousand, lets goo.....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Can I run this set up on an OBS?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in the process of putting this kit on right now. Its kicking my butt. But I just got my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday haha. any tips on where to find a fitting to run my 1/2" fuel line to the ss lines?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just got it all installed just need to plumb the fass to it. Could you message me about the fitting

1 - 20 of 20 Posts