·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whose going?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
im planning on being there. the truck wont be, i either put a hole in a piston or lifted an injector. with 1600* egt's im leaning towards a piston.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
im bringing my truck after all. ended up being a broken rocker arm. what time are you guys planning on getting there?

·
rollin coal!
328 Posts
what time is everyone going??? Its only suppose to be 104 tomorrow so it shouldnt be too bad :doh:
How is the track in redding?? Is there atleast some shade there cuz Sac Raceway was pretty hot and no where to hide from the heat

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
im bringing my truck after all. ended up being a broken rocker arm. what time are you guys planning on getting there?
Good to hear! I wont have my truck though :( Me and the girlfriend will be getting there around 8am hopefully. Grant, is your number still the same and do you have mine? Give me a hollar when you get out there.

what time is everyone going??? Its only suppose to be 104 tomorrow so it shouldnt be too bad :doh:
How is the track in redding?? Is there atleast some shade there cuz Sac Raceway was pretty hot and no where to hide from the heat
Never been there myself, but planning on bring a ton of water lol. Prew, i dont have your number, im ganna PM you mine. Give me a call when you get out there, im hoping to get there around 8am.

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Good to hear! I wont have my truck though :( Me and the girlfriend will be getting there around 8am hopefully. Grant, is your number still the same and do you have mine? Give me a hollar when you get out there.

Never been there myself, but planning on bring a ton of water lol. Prew, i dont have your number, im ganna PM you mine. Give me a call when you get out there, im hoping to get there around 8am.
almost no shade except near the scales.

·
rollin coal!
328 Posts
thats what i figured, gonna be a hot one!!!

Gates open at 8, what time does everything start??

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Alex, i dont have your number, i still have the same one though. call me or shoot me a text with your number. i'll try to be there by 8am.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Was anyone there who got some video of matt's runs or my pull? His mom only got his runs till about half track! Good to see everyone who went. Alex you're a fag! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts