Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm lost. first of all im black, but i love cars and trucks. we had a discussion at work(in which i own the company,lol) and i have black, white and hispanic employees. i was invited to a TRUCKS GONE WILD event on the 9th 10th and 11th here in Fl, by the shop that does my off road work. now some people want me to wear "cowboy boots"LOL wellllll, i dont know if i can work that one:confused: now, this is my first off road build and its fun. but can i just have fun without the big buckle and boots:( let me add i went to school in Lake Butler Fl. "KUNTRY", i've worked to the prison, and my best friends name was Brady Reiburn, oh yeah i was in the 4H club. so im cool with everybody. so can i just enjoy the life without the cross over:( here's a couple of my rides

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeh you can just take the girl in the orange car in the bikini..
naw, someone needed a couple of my cars for a photo shoot LOL .my wife just happens to be pretty cool :bowfast: she's the one in the first pic in the orange car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.