Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
I think they look like a big ass Honda wing from the side. They stick up waaaay too high.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well alright then. That just means I'll be the only one with it now dont it..:flipa:

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Their replacement for the stocker is great, 2 years and still looks brand new. You do realize you have a Ford and not an Escalade :poke:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
see now that's what I'm saying....it's kinda like that chick in the club, looks good from behind but get around to the front and damn... it is alot bigger than I expected..$200 of different...

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I like it. Been wanting to do the same thing just dont have the funds.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
much appreciated I kinda like it to. It is a lil bigger than I had imagined but it's good to go...

·
Addicted to Boost
369 Posts
I think the smoked 3rd brake lights look better, but its ur truck..if u like it then more power to you man!

·
Registered
502 Posts
I have the smoked third brake light from recon, I also bought one for a friend about the same time, they do look good, but the cargo lights quit on both of the ones I bought, and they were out of warranty about 4 months, when they quit, called Recon, Not even a discount on a new one, what dik heads.:bsflag:

·
Addicted to Boost
369 Posts
Yea I've actually had problems with them to, after orderin all their lights in smoked out u'd think they'd treat you a little better

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yea I have all the lights, smoked, and was thinking of getting the superduty rocker panel lights, not now.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All I can think about when I see those things are wanabe escalades! LOL :poke::pointlaugh: JK man.
Now what the hell about this 8500 pound beast screams escalade?? Its just a lite man damn. This is pure a breed ford super no fake shi& about it just a different style 3rd brake lite. I can take the critisism but dog gone dude that's just wrong...LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts