Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a dealer in the Ann Arbor-Jackson-Lansing area that has a good 6.0L diesel tech? Both of my local Ford dealers have gone out of business and I need to have an issue checked out while the engine is still in the 5yr warranty period.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
Central Ford truck In Lansing on the corner of Cedar street and Jolly.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
Their # is (517)394-7000. They have like three diesel techs, but one of them that usually goes for refreshers courses ins up teaching the class. He's the one I had to wait on when my oiler cooler plugged on the coolant side.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Their # is (517)394-7000. They have like three diesel techs, but one of them that usually goes for refreshers courses ins up teaching the class. He's the one I had to wait on when my oiler cooler plugged on the coolant side.
Do you have his name?

·
Registered
119 Posts
There was a great Master Certified tech at Central Truck Center, his name was Randy. Not sure if he's still there it's been a couple of years.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
596 Posts
mike Hallas in Romeo

·
Countryboy Mechanic
115 Posts
Spirit Ford Dundee Mi, Also on powerstroke.org there is a member fordmasterdieseltech. He is a tech at a dealership in Hillsdale Mi. I can find out exactly what dealer he works at.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
personally since your looking to have work done under warretny I would skip hallas.......

and yes I know he knows his stuff.
I thought he still worked at Romeo Ford? I have not seen him in a while so I dont know.

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
As far as I know hes still running Hallas Performance cuz they sponsor local pulls here. Ill have to check around to see what hes up to these days.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts