Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been a little busy with a few upgrades to my 6.0....
Since joining I have added rear air bags from Air Lift (will do the front soon), changed out the stock console for a Smittybilt console that I modded to fit (It's actually made for a jeep wrangler), added a touchscreen stereo unit (mainly for the ability to add a backup camera which I installed one made into the tailgate handle), new headlights and my favorite mod is the ICI magnum RT step bars. As soon as I figure out how to add photos I'll show some progress.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
sweet!!!! Love those center consoles and want to see your camera install
You have 15 posts I think you can start posting pics now, you gotta host them somewhere else and post a link to the image here

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'm putting the photos on photobucket now so hopefully I can get some up soon. I'll have to take some of the camera as soon as I get home later. I found the camera with tailgate handle housing on ebay for $98 and its just as good a quality as the Ford OEM ones.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some photos of the center console as well as the holster I installed on the inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And here are the headlights, air bags and the stereo....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And the backup camera... I routed the wires through the tailgate under the box and along the frame rail. Then took it up through a drain plug on the passenger side and up under the carpet to the rear of the dash. It's wired into the reverse lights to come on automatically but also has a second power wire that is on with the head unit since the head unit has a function to turn the camera on anytime also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts