Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered this roll pan to replace it.

So...if anyone is local to me in Houston and wants a paintable 08 rear bumper let me know and you can have it.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK...rear bumper goes to Dave...for some project that'll never be completed. LOL

You want my front fenders too? I have a set of shaved ones that are going on too along with a cut and buff on the whole truck. I have a stock SD hood the needs a home too since I put my cowl hood back on this weekend. LOL

Stock black hood free for local pick up...

·
Monkeys have armpits!
1,681 Posts
OK...rear bumper goes to Dave...for some project that'll never be completed. LOL

You want my front fenders too? I have a set of shaved ones that are going on too along with a cut and buff on the whole truck. I have a stock SD hood the needs a home too since I put my cowl hood back on this weekend. LOL
i want the cowl hood.....:poke: i think you should take it back off....:poke:

·
Registered
7,808 Posts

ganna put the 08 tailgate off the crewcab and your bumper on Amanda's truck since Gare bear messed hers up a while back.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Negative Matt...I just had the paint freshened up on it last week and finally put it back on. It was at my painters place for over a year...I'm surprised he didn't sell it. LOL

I had dalpilot's grille there for about that long too...finally got it finished for him. It's the only bright red Harley grille I've seen...looks really good too.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts

I'd be interested in the fenders... And the tailgate... Hood... Wheels.... Ummm.... Motor...

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Rich, did you ever look into getting the Sir Micheals filled at the seams? Or welded. I think I'm gonna take it back off and work with the fitment a little more. Seems kinda narrow... Did you ever notice that?

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
is that the same brand roll pan you had on there about 2 months ago?

I put the lund on mine

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rich, did you ever look into getting the Sir Micheals filled at the seams? Or welded. I think I'm gonna take it back off and work with the fitment a little more. Seems kinda narrow... Did you ever notice that?
It was plenty wide on mine. I don't even wanna know how far the tollerances can be off on these things.
is that the same brand roll pan you had on there about 2 months ago?

I put the lund on mine
Old one was Sir Michaels...new one is Street Scene.

·
7.3 Enthusiast
682 Posts
I'll take the black hood! My paint is all cracked for some odd reason on mine.

Only problem is.......I'm not local. :( there has been so much free stuff I need lately. Why can't it be in New England?

Grr...

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Man if you want that stuff you can have it. I don't have the time to try to sell it nor the interest.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Richard, where did you buy your 08 bumper from? I'm looking for one for mine.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts