Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I got a 2006 6.0 and the only day I got in it and was getting ready to leave well it start to sound like it had a cam. well it got a lot louder and I tried to but off and it killed it self. well I got it to crank up and it done the same thing. I scanned it and it was # 1 injector and FICM, Well I put done all that and it still does the same thing. I really need some help. Thanks guys

·
scouts out...
246 Posts
This is painful to read, and understand. You will likely get more help if you edit your post so that the rest of us can decipher exactly what it is you're trying to tell and ask us.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The motor sounds like it has a cam and it kills it self every time you try to give it gas. I put a injector in and a FICM but it still runs like it did before I done that. What eles could it be.

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
Have access to a good scanner? We need numbers to help diagnose.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish I did but I don't. I used one of my brother scan tool. It just me injactor and FICM. That's why I came to yall guys

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
You need a good scanner if you own. 6.0.

Auto Enginuity
Snapon
Scan Tool (I think)

You need a scanner thatll let you watch all the parameters of the engine...not just that will read generic codes. Without knowing what the numbers are, we are all just guessing. That scanner will pay for itself in no time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have realized that a scanner would be the best thing I ever got for my 6.0. I was hopeing yall could give me a close idea that it could be

1 - 7 of 7 Posts