That's priceless!

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Props on that one. Dude has it right.

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
what a great add hope a lot of prius owners saw it LOL it sold me if I was looking for a new truck.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Lmao

·
Etaylor0056
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, Iv been trying to sell my 6.4 and this add just made me want to buy this one for some reason. Needless to say I've shared this add everywhere.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The seller of this truck has to be the Dos Equis "The most interesting man in the world".

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks for sharing, I loved it, not a bad price either!

·
Registered
926 Posts
texted the owner and said thanks for the laugh. he said "haha Epic" pretty funny. always appreciate when these ads pop up

·
Registered
3 Posts
Never thought I'd see my add on a diesel forum lmao! I actually had some negative feedback, a lady-man called me and i quote, "You and your o-zone killer should both go to hell!" Which i replied, "Can we f*&k when you get there?" Her husband didn't like that response hahahaha

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,867 Posts
Never thought I'd see my add on a diesel forum lmao! I actually had some negative feedback, a lady-man called me and i quote, "You and your o-zone killer should both go to hell!" Which i replied, "Can we f*&k when you get there?" Her husband didn't like that response hahahaha
you, sir, has achieved 'epic' status. lol i loved the ad LOL

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get better the man the myth the legend with the ad post on it LMAO. You should have replied "so I take it you don't want to trade in your Prius for my bada$$ truck???" LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hahaha! They probably drive a smart car! He wears mandals and wears shirts that support feminism. She doesn't shave, and likes "men" that get their nails done, and eyebrows waxed. Men listen up! Don't lose you testicals. Wear your grease stained shirts and beer guys proudly! Real men are a dying breed, so drink bud and roll coal!

·
Registered
219 Posts
That is EPIC!!!! Great find!!! LMAO!!

I so badly need a MAN'S truck… HAHAHAHA Wat a beiber!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts