Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
I got it and i like it good quality kit and made right here in america I decided to get an egr delete kit with a wastegate thou because i wanted to go bigger but still got the rcd kit parts in place where they are still required cant beat it for the price

·
Registered
649 Posts
Subscribed! I need and intake elbow, but I already have an MBRP CAC tube. I just sold my EGR delete to my boss because I wasnt using it and havent installed it. This sounds like the pefect kit for me!

·
Registered
57 Posts
not trying to highjack the thread,however,is there a disadvantage to doing the delete kit and notthe wastegate.i have been wanting to do this but dont wanna do the gate(dont wanna cab-off just for that)

·
Registered
159 Posts
The whole wastegate era came when the spartan/KEM tunes were commanding too much backpressure via the vgt. Tadd seen huge Bp numbers at partial and wot. So, he had precision build a gate kit. Well, since then matt/mike dissolved. I again started working with Matt at spartan and have lowered the ebp tables to acceptable levels. Problem solved and money saved.

·
Professional Prick
268 Posts
Guys,
The race version of the EGR Delete and CAC Tube is ready to go. 499.99 gets you the new cold side pipe, the elbow replacement, and egr delete. Me and Josh both have them on our 6.4's and we've got some out on customer trucks already. We've tried many different versions and found the one we like most. They are ready to go!

Jared

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
Guys,
The race version of the EGR Delete and CAC Tube is ready to go. 499.99 gets you the new cold side pipe, the elbow replacement, and egr delete. Me and Josh both have them on our 6.4's and we've got some out on customer trucks already. We've tried many different versions and found the one we like most. They are ready to go!

Jared

Do they delete the cooler entirely?

·
Professional Prick
268 Posts
Yes sir. Allows for full removal of BOTH coolers from the truck.

Jared.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Jared,

Can you post any pictures? What about the installation directions?
If this is listed on a web page somewhere, that would do also.

I would like to see what this kit looks like and see what is involved in the swap. i know the EGR removal is a PITA.

·
Professional Prick
268 Posts
Give me a little time. Ill run out to my truck @ lunch and shoot some pics real fast!

Jared

·
Professional Prick
268 Posts
Can you say bada$$?

Jared @ River City Diesel

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
I like the looks of that kit. Just need to decide if a wastegate is necessary or not.

·
Professional Prick
268 Posts
Honestly, unless you will be spraying, or running gobs of fuel and air, its not really necessary. Like Josh said, all in the tuning my friend!

Jared

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
Honestly, unless you will be spraying, or running gobs of fuel and air, its not really necessary. Like Josh said, all in the tuning my friend!

Jared
I agree and I don't think I'll have the need for more than 600hp. Your truck doesn't run a wastegate at almost 700 then I doubt I'll need one LOL

·
Professional Prick
268 Posts
Correction. I do have a wastegate on mine.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts