Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that RBP has side air vents for the 11 on their home page (rotates through slides on Adobe) but cannot find any further info on their site. I emailed them but has anyone heard anything? The black ones look great.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've seen the same thing..tried to find them on the website but couldn't..I would love to have them..hope they get this solved

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You would think that if yet took the time to load the pic on the site, they would take the time to load a description etc. Geesh

·
Registered
453 Posts
Subscribed!

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
Better have some Really Big Pockets if you want some i would imagine

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sure they will be pricey as they are RBP. Smaller than the 6.4's but I imagine around 3 bills. As soon as I hear from them I will post info.

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
I have a contact at RBP. Ill shoot him a message now see if he will respond.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Josh! Not sure if they are working today as I know some people have a long weekend for Columbus Day.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just got an email from Greg at Industrial Motoring and the same thing. $495 plus shipping. A little extreme. Need to see if a group buy would be better.

·
Registered
164 Posts
extreme isnt the word..im thinking stock emblems painted black sounds cheaper..lol

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts

For those wondering here is a shot of them.
I kinda dig these, but at $495 retail, that's a bit much.

·
Registered
453 Posts
extreme isnt the word..im thinking stock emblems painted black sounds cheaper..lol
I don't think RBP advertising should cost us $495:doh:
I would remove the stock ones and paint them as they are nicer than the RBP's.

·
Registered
164 Posts
yea ive nerver understood y we all haft to pay that much for their stuff

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'm gonna buy replacements from partsguyed.com for $99 each and have them painted.

·
Resident IDP Expert.
382 Posts
it's like they're selling you ####ing gold.

my feeling is that if someone wants to put their name on a product and sell it to me, they should make it reasonable in price as it's free advertising for them.

·
Registered
164 Posts
ur right on that one..i guess they think sonce there name is on it is ####ing gold like u said..someone needs to tell them that there not stuff isnt worth that much just because it says rbp and the people in cali love it and will pay for it

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 30 Posts