Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
I can only assume. I'm no expert on what color combos were available.
Just look at the door jam sticker and post the ext color option :)

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
These are of Kip's very clean OBS in a different color:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Sweet Truck there Kip!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Dont know what they call the color in my avatar but i have only seen gassers the same color

·
Registered
133 Posts
iv seen alot of black, white and red obs truck but only one other that was my color that was cc lb. not quite the same as my cc sb :p
[/IMG]

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Here is a odd color on an OBS. It is even factory color:ford:
img029.jpg

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Brad, I didnt realize that was a rare color, a friend of mine has one of them

hows your 86 project going?
That truck is actually 64 mustang coral colypso orange. The computer makes it look red. My 86 is a toilet. I turned up the pump and did a couple of mods trying to get more air in but i just have to get back to work to build my stoke, Here is another pic, hopefully this is orange
img038.jpg

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
ahhh, I can kinda see the orange in the second pic.

I got the engine to turn over in my Bronco today! Unfortunately I dont have a fuel system behind it yet so I figured I would wait until there is so I dont loose the prime

·
<---Peggy Sue
842 Posts
ok guys i kno my truck aint an obs but i heard my color scheme was rare and that it only ran for a year maybe 2 any info would be nice to kno.

·
Loud pipes save lives
311 Posts
Dark Tourmaline Metallic...BEST COLOR EVER! :ford::ford::ford:
LOL...I allways get everyone with that :evil

This Color....

Is that a rare color thats what mine has. Yours and mine are the only two i've seen like it. What is the gold/yellow color called?

·
Loud pipes save lives
311 Posts
I love the color I was surprised when I checked my code and it was the tourmaline. Yea whats the color of the decals. Did you make them.

I think i saw a rare one today. Turquoise/ Dark green/ Turquoise

·
THE ONE AND ONLY!
2,736 Posts
I love the color I was surprised when I checked my code and it was the tourmaline. Yea whats the color of the decals. Did you make them.

I think i saw a rare one today. Turquoise/ Dark green/ Turquoise
Yeap, I do all my decals in house ;) The Color on the decal really isn't a color...more a color code....and a special type of vinyl....

Better pic.. but kinda fuzzy..

·
Loud pipes save lives
311 Posts
Yeap, I do all my decals in house ;) The Color on the decal really isn't a color...more a color code....and a special type of vinyl....

Better pic.. but kinda fuzzy..

I have three of that truck saved for inspiration :D

41 - 60 of 63 Posts