Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
That thing got a Cummins?
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Heres a little bit bigger pic Chris.....

Thank you. I don't have alot of big pics of my truck on this computer, but hope to real soon:ford:

·
Proud PSN Sponsor!
2,171 Posts
The wheels made a WORLD of difference on that truck with that color...
I just bought my daughter a '95 in Purple/Black/Purple. It had the same cheezy hubcaps as Pauls until a week ago when I put a set of repolished OBS aluminum wheels on it with BFG A/Ts...totally changed the look of the truck. I'd post a pic if I had one.

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
I just bought my daughter a '95 in Purple/Black/Purple. It had the same cheezy hubcaps as Pauls until a week ago when I put a set of repolished OBS aluminum wheels on it with BFG A/Ts...totally changed the look of the truck. I'd post a pic if I had one.
OOOOOOH Purple Black Purple bet that is a SEXY truck:nopics:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Only one I have seen.

Tom
Yea the truck was special order then wen it got to tha dealer the guy that ordered it decided he didn't want it after all:doh::doh:

I have seen a reg cab 4x4 and a cclb, but have never seen another ccsb in those colors
yea there are a couple running around around here theres a cclb dually and a cclb 4x4 but no ccsb 2wds....

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
:nopics::nopics::nopics:

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i havent seen many in my color royal blue and silve

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
Wheels look great Dennis.