Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone on here running a raptor as a pusher pump any help would be nice i am kinda lost on this a buddy that is running a cummins got an airdog and gave me the pump i need to use it as a pusher pump becasue i got new 155cc injectors.

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
IIRC you will run it pre-HFCM. I'd suggest a fuel sump/pickup tube as well.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
21 Posts
If the Raptor is a 10 psi unit (which it more than likely is) then you will have to run that before your stock high pressure pump. I think he is suggesting that you modify your stock pickup to draw more fuel. Which would usually mean installing a draw tube or something like a Hellman sump.

IMO just stick with the draw tube, most people don't need a bottom sump unless they are needing massive amounts of fuel. When installed properly the draw tube will never have any issues.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Whatever system/pump you go with...get rid of the stock pick-up tube, and any tube anyone else sells you...GO WITH THE HELLMAN SUMP!!!!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have thought of getting the raptor also. I do not want to spend $600 on a new airdog pump.............
where did u get your coolant filter and how hard is it to do i think i probley need one

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
I see you finally got injectors. TSD makes a great sump,professional quality and customer service.You can have them do many different colors.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so all i need is one of them sumps that costs 165 bucks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts