Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

6961 - 6980 of 6980 Posts

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Sad thing is about all you can do is call and talk to the SA about it and with you being banned from them I doubt that they will do anything about it.

It's bad enough when we do something like that but when a dealers shop does it and then charges you what they charge it is outrageous

·
don't play well w others
4,000 Posts
Still might take the harness over there tomorrow. I'll let owmbo do all the talking......

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
PSN intsigator
6,625 Posts
They will deny it and it will turn into an argument

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
don't play well w others
4,000 Posts
Last time that's what happened, and he kicked the crutches out from under owmbo, and she went down. I had him by the throat before she hit the floor, and was going to take him out.
I changed my mind, and arm curled him until his eyes rolled back, then dropped him on the floor. One of the mechanics came after me with a hammer so I broke his leg with it. By the time the cops got there there were 5 mechanics and a service writer in ambulances. I got handcuffed and locked up.

When Ford bought the truck back under lemon law it was done at another stealership.

·
don't play well w others
4,000 Posts
Tom probably remembers that, it hit the papers here.

·
PSN Troublemaker
1,872 Posts
Well the cash car I bought 6 months ago is no more. Some jackass tried to run me off the road on my way home from work 2 weeks ago. I opted to hit him instead of the wall. Insurance totalled the car. Of course he tried to blame me. Dumbass didn't know I had a dashcam. Insurance hauled it off the other day.
Screenshot_20200429-203200_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200429-203201_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200429-203222_Video Player.jpg

·
PSN Troublemaker
1,872 Posts
Damn shame... it was a really nice car. Pics can be seen here.
20200415_154314.jpg
20200415_154320.jpg

·
Administrator
8,239 Posts

·
PSN Troublemaker
1,872 Posts
My favorite pic. That sucks man. Did you make money?
Came close to breaking even.

Insurance is cutting me a check for 7k. I only paid 6k TTL included. I did put about 700 into the car doing some routing maintenance and getting the tint re-done. The other guy had no insurance as expected.

·
don't play well w others
4,000 Posts
Sorry man
Dont it figure tho. It's always the aggressive shitz that have no insurance, and it's always everyone else's fault when THEY screw up. Bullet to the 3rd eye should be the punishment for this

·
Native Texan
9,037 Posts
And that is why you should get a dash cam i almost got rearended on sunday by a driver.

Had to blow my horn to get him to pay attention.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
8,346 Posts
@Dustybumpers

Charlie, remember the old company that bent me over without kissing me first??

yesterday the office was raided by 4 black suburbans, carrying 16 very large gorrillas in black suits. everyone was told to leave, and all filing cabinets were removed from the property. then they padlocked all the doors and gates, put SEIZED PROPERTY NO ENTRY signs all over the place and left.

FBI and Treasury Department seized all assets, including the 4 marinas, 2 banquet facilities, and all personal properties including houses and cars.
seems they owe around 10 million dollars to unions, contractors, bond companies, and suppliers.
they have not paid anyone in 3 years and are being sued by 35 different companies.

·
don't play well w others
4,000 Posts
Dam. I wonder if there will be a settlement with past accounts?
Keep an ear open, you may have to file a paper.
I had to file for my snow removal money for 2010 and 2011 from that guy we talked about.
They say I'm going to get it, but when...…...

·
Administrator
8,346 Posts
allegedly when the union gets paid, i will get a little over 35 grand in back due pay plus interest.
but i am not going to hold my breath.

by the time they are done with them, i see a deficit of around $10 million between total assets and total owed. and that is without any fines, penalties, or lawyers costs included.

·
don't play well w others
4,000 Posts
Yeah. This guy here bought a bar, and sunk it all in the bar. Then the bar went bankrupt.
He still runs the bar, but it's in a llc
His name nowhere near it......

·
Administrator
8,346 Posts
the idiots are out in full force today. there have been at least 50 crashes so far on the roads in town.

·
don't play well w others
4,000 Posts
Ya. My road is like a super highway. Bicycle idiots too. Feel like throwing a log out in front of them. Speed limit is 35, some must be doing 60 or better

·
Administrator
8,346 Posts
effin spammers.
they set a new site record yesterday. 22 new spam account requests.
i am at 169 in the past month. which is up 100 from last month.
99% are from france, russia, and africa.

·
don't play well w others
4,000 Posts
So I had to go out today. Ran out of 30 weight oil for the mower's, and the John Deere was down enough I knew better than to start it, it would leave me stranded. (Doc has it programmed like that so he can laugh at me)
I went to the big box store, did what shopping we needed, came out to find some pos backed into the side of my Eddie Bauer pickup.

No note, not even a fy note.

I know it's an old truck. But it's a clean, really nice old truck, and ITS MY OLD TRUCK

Azzholes

6961 - 6980 of 6980 Posts