Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 6980 Posts

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That other website has an R&R section, why don't we? My "Wildy Racist & Offensive" idea got quietly swept aside so how about a place to pour out positive or (hopefully) negative steam?

I'll start...

WHY do you kids now call the '#' (POUND or NUMBER) sign a 'hashtag?' I EAT hash, as in potatoes. Sometimes, I smoke it too if it's from the right place and I'm in a legal area. Nothing at all 'taggy' about either.

Hmph

·
Administrator
8,338 Posts
yup, whenever someone says hashtag i respond why did you just say ASSTAG?

·
9,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WHY don't women ever clean the underside of the toilet seat that we men MUST put down for them?

I was at a dyke house over the weekend with HER. Oh how clean, had to take off my boots at the front door, poor dog lived outside chained to it's coop, oh I hated every second of it but anyway... Not a speck of dust, when I plopped my ass on their couch the chair next to it moved a fraction of an inch and the 'wife' immediately reset it back, total vomit. Finally it was time to piss and escape for two minutes. They BOTH reminded me to lift the seat as I made my way, and boy, when I did.... A lifetime of green apple splatter shrapnel on the underside of that ring. After pissing I immediately brought it to their attention. Then it suddenly became (thankfully) time to leave.

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,844 Posts
i know some people that ate germ freaks, like always washing their hands & commenting on how rude it is to have somebody sick near them (wtf?)... and their house has fooking cat hair EVERYWHERE!!! disgusting

·
9,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Like. Like. Like. Like. Like. Like. Like. Like.

Just make it that Google can't hit it in search responses. Private, I guess. You need X amount of posts. It's possible.

vBulletin has that censor option, I know.

Not looking to start a new chapter of the Klan or promote violence against anyone, just... Speak our minds as the folk we are.

·
Administrator
8,237 Posts
Let me see what I can do.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Like. Like. Like. Like. Like. Like. Like. Like.

Just make it that Google can't hit it in search responses. Private, I guess. You need X amount of posts. It's possible.

vBulletin has that censor option, I know.

Not looking to start a new chapter of the Klan or promote violence against anyone, just... Speak our minds as the folk we are.
Minimim post count for the should be around the 78-80 mark in my opinion, it's a good....ahhhh.... number... yes great number!:lookaround: My favorite # in fact ;)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Man I'm really starting to get tired of left lane drivers..... I think I've passed more people on the right then the left as of late! I can understand in town, people preparing to turn and what not. But, in the middle of bum**** when there's 8 vehicles in the left lane and no one in the right lane and then they speed up when you try to pass them on the right! So aggravating, alright I'm done!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 6980 Posts