Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have one. its just not on yet. waiting for my lift and wheels. i think it would look out of place on a stock truck with the size of the lights I got.

I also put a baja designs 20" LED light bar in my bumper. it is super bright to say the least

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have one. its just not on yet. waiting for my lift and wheels. i think it would look out of place on a stock truck with the size of the lights I got.

I also put a baja designs 20" LED light bar in my bumper. it is super bright to say the least
Dude your going to turn night into day with that set-up.... Very nice..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah a little over kill I guess. I do a lot of driving in maine during the winter, gotta spot the moose. lol The LED light is plenty but cant hurt to have extra.

I had a randy ellis light bar on my 07 also. they look pretty good imo
What size of lift do you have on your 07?? Also did you get your BDS on your 11 yet??

·
Registered
208 Posts
the 07 has a cheap leveling kit. the tires are 35x12.50x20 on 20x10 wheels. dont remember the offset/backspacing.

I had to postpone my bds lift due to 2 big snow storms. I need my truck to two my skidsteer around for snow removal. I may wait until spring so I can continmue to use the car wash. we're having an unusually snowy winter here. lots of salt

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the 07 has a cheap leveling kit. the tires are 35x12.50x20 on 20x10 wheels. dont remember the offset/backspacing.

I had to postpone my bds lift due to 2 big snow storms. I need my truck to two my skidsteer around for snow removal. I may wait until spring so I can continmue to use the car wash. we're having an unusually snowy winter here. lots of salt
What size of lights are on the light bar on your 07 & 11??

·
Registered
208 Posts
The 07 has 6" Lisa lights. The lights on my 11 are 8" Baja designs. Had to make a bracked to fit 3 lights because 4 wouldn't fit. Randy ellis now makes the bracket I had to make

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am ordering one as well, my lift should be here tomorrow and the fun will begin.
I was thinking about two or three of these light since the grill on the ford is so massive.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On my 11 I'm only going with the Icon 2.5.. Do you guys think this light bar would look retarded on a non lifted truck. If I did the light bar I was thinking of two 8" lights in the center and two 6" lights on each side..

·
Registered
208 Posts
On my 11 I'm only going with the Icon 2.5.. Do you guys think this light bar would look retarded on a non lifted truck. If I did the light bar I was thinking of two 8" lights in the center and two 6" lights on each side..
It will look fine. I just think without bigger tires the large lights look out of place. As long as u like it. Its cool

1 - 15 of 15 Posts