Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Ranch Hand front bumper for sale. a bit of rust starting to show. Wanting to sell outright for 400.00 or trade your perfect stock bumper, bracket and valance and 200.00 cash.

Located in Hillsboro mo.

Ford f350 front bumper

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
I have a Ranch Hand front bumper for sale. a bit of rust starting to show. Wanting to sell outright for 400.00 or trade your perfect stock bumper, bracket and valance and 200.00 cash.

Located in Hillsboro mo.

Ford f350 front bumper
how bout a paintable front and 200 cash?, no dents lower valance intact, off an 04, its white

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping to get a stock chrome and have enough left to buy some new headlights. Let me ponder on the painted one.

Michael

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
I was hoping to get a stock chrome and have enough left to buy some new headlights. Let me ponder on the painted one.

Michael
u live in missouri correct? i could probly do paint and delivery on it if u you the paint code for your truck

·
Registered
842 Posts
dillon can i jump on this? ha ha I am in arkansas... i'd let my chrome bumper and brackets go....

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
ha ha i'm headin back into the patch in a week or two gonne be driving to wv and back gotta have somethign to stop there deer that are no bigger then a german shepard

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
ha ha i'm headin back into the patch in a week or two gonne be driving to wv and back gotta have somethign to stop there deer that are no bigger then a german shepard
ur guna be oilfield trash again?

·
Registered
842 Posts
hey man the pay is great scenery changes and they let me spend my time 80 feet in the air..... ha ha getta go back to a derricks job and first assistant driller spot opens I get it

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya know I like the painted bumper look but was not sure on what it would cost to paint it body color. The paint code is KQ Dark wedgewook blue.

But then I have a chrome rear bumper......LOL

Would you do base coat clear coat or single stage? Who is gonna paint it? I like the idea of the painted one. When could it be ready?

thanks
Michael

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey roughneck......... I would like to get that painted bumper since he is gonna paint it. If not you have dibs......

thanks
Michael

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Hey roughneck......... I would like to get that painted bumper since he is gonna paint it. If not you have dibs......

thanks
Michael
its a ten hour drive for me micheal, idk when i'd have time to make it that far, if i were you id get ahold of roughneck n just swap out the chrome bumper, id really like to have yours but still can't decide if thats the look im goin for on my ride

1 - 13 of 13 Posts