Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Uhhhhhh..... LOL Sorry but i had to laugh
Nice truck

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My truck went a 8.45 while I was hitting the brakes...lol...I'd LOVE to get a 8.0 out of it but thats a half of a sec so....350 tune and God on my side to get it I guess...lol...oh well, I won and tha CHeby lost...moving along..lol! :psnb:

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Right on.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Sweet.. Nice kill.

·
OBS Addict
1,538 Posts
haha nice.

·
OBS Addict
1,538 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everybody. It was the 300 tune and i've got the 310 and 350 tunes that I haven't tried yet but, the truck did exactly what I wanted it to do. I've got a 07 vette(non-z06) lined up to race next (1/8th mile) and I'll post te video up when it happens. I'm not to comfortable with the 310 or 350 tunes because diesels dig extra deep when they break so, i'm in no hurry to bring that on myself.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That was me talking at the beginning but, they missed the part where 6 of them had me surrounded.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Nice! Way to represent! All my buddies have d-max and cummins trucks. They are the supra of diesel trucks nothing but dyno queens if you ask me, they can make more power then my 6.0L with similar mods as my truck..but the funny thing is they don't run any faster than me...atleast not the few times we have ran each other. pretty much neck and neck.
Not to mention our Fords are the fat pigs of the bunch! My truck weighs nearly 1200lbs more than my buddies 07 megacab!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts