Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help us welcome our newest dealer Magic Smoke Performance!

Magic Smoke Performance is a full line dealer for all Racer X USA custom transmissions, valve bodies, and our Eagle X6TC and Eagle X4TC torque converters. Magic Smoke Performance’s Steve Clark was a customer first and a very knowledgeable one at that! Steve is also known as the Terminator Engineering high pressure oil system Test Pilot. He regularly tows over 20,000 lbs. gross combined vehicle weight. Steve has logged over 50,000 grueling miles on the Eagle X6TC torque converter behind his highly modified 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel. In his own words, “I’m not very easy on my truck, I really beat the heck out of it.”

As a fully authorized dealer, feel free to contact Magic Smoke Performance for any of the Racer X USA powertrain products listed above.
We are pleased to welcome Steve and Magic Smoke Performance to our dealer network!

:welcome:​

`

·
Registered
517 Posts
Cool!! One more place to buy quality trans part!! Sounds like a good set up to me!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Racer X USA has the lowest shipping costs on high performance transmissions!

Cool!! One more place to buy quality trans part!! Sounds like a good set up to me!
Thanks for posting in our new Premium Sponsor Forum!

We are nationwide and coast to coast Fully Customized transmission and powertrain rebuilders with a dealer network. We ship full customized rebuilds nationwide at the lowest shipping cost of any authentic custom rebuilder in the U.S. :D

It is a great set up and great news for modified truck owners! Most can now have a fully customized transmission shipped to them for less than they would pay in sales tax from a local rebuilder! :D

~

1 - 4 of 4 Posts