Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
STILL LEARNING
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else running Raceline wheels on an OBS? I am having a hard time Finding center caps that will work in the wheels. The Raceline ones that came w the wheels are not deep enough for the rear full floating axle. And the Procomp opens for the front are too large of a diameter to fit in the wheel. Anyone else run into this situation?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Which Raceline wheel is it and what does the center hole of the wheel mic out to.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are the renegade 8. I didnt have the patience to mic the rim. I just had to have them on the truck:D

·
Registered
623 Posts
That's a great look'in wheel, congrats. Per the Raceline website, all the Renegade 8's have the 5.15" center bore. Center caps should be real easy to find. On the link I PM'ed you, if you get the ones with "S" on the end they are stainless steel.

·
Registered
623 Posts
No problem. Just a heads-up. 5.15" should be the standard size for an 3/4-1 Ton 8-Lug truck wheel. I would think a local shop would have plenty on hand. On the truck I just sold, I splurged and bought Stainless Steel American Racing caps that had the Ford Blue Oval in the middle. They cost a bit extra, but way worth it for the "Cool" factor.

I also have a set of 3 bar spinners with the Ford Blue Oval in the middle for a 2wd 1/2 Ton sittng in the garage. I ran them on my 68 F100 for a while when I was running deep dish chrome steel wheels.

·
Registered
153 Posts
:nopics:

·
STILL LEARNING
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a lil update. Mr. Lugnut open font caps fit but the extra deep ones for the rear DO NOT.

TOPLINE open ones fit in the front. But the extra deep ones for the rear DO NOT.

I have a pair of American Racing extra deep on order to see if they will fit.

And for ono55
DSC00103.JPG

·
Registered
153 Posts
Very nice looking wheel,diesel brad

·
STILL LEARNING
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK. Update. FINALLY got center caps that fit.

The fronts are stainless opens. TOPLINE # C112S

The rears are AMERICAN RACING stainless steel #1515001LSS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts