Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a lifter let go, shot the lpop, then the hpop. Rebuilding motor now, but of course one upping everything I’m doing. Stage 2 cam and I hope all the support to go with. My question is when to call it enough? When the wife kicks you out or the bank account is dry!?!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Timeframe and budget will dictate your direction. With KD and Ashland rebuilt motors I would look into that route if you have time to wait for it. My truck had 90k on it and I spent 8k parts only to prevent issues down the road. Colt stage 2 cam ( worth it ) lifters, push rods , rocker clips , UCF heads ( awesome guys ) , all bearings and gaskets, LPOP, turbo wheel , arps.
This is my 5th wheel hauler so reliability is king and this was back when it seemed everyone was spinning bearings in the 6.7. My truck has been great and only think I would have liked was the Olddog intake but the price is just stupid.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Timeframe and budget will dictate your direction. With KD and Ashland rebuilt motors I would look into that route if you have time to wait for it. My truck had 90k on it and I spent 8k parts only to prevent issues down the road. Colt stage 2 cam ( worth it ) lifters, push rods , rocker clips , UCF heads ( awesome guys ) , all bearings and gaskets, LPOP, turbo wheel , arps.
This is my 5th wheel hauler so reliability is king and this was back when it seemed everyone was spinning bearings in the 6.7. My truck has been great and only think I would have liked was the Olddog intake but the price is just stupid.
[/QUOTE. KDD stage 2 cam, KDD push rods. Johnson lifters( hard to find!) odawg intake, adrenaline high volume Hpop, Warren Diesel billet gear for Lpop. Complete fuel system. KC stage 2 turbo. I hope I’m good after this!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Already had KC stage 2, injectors are smaller at 155- 30 over. But yeah, I’m around 7 grand in parts at the moment. It’s a 2007 f 350 drw crew cab. Time isn’t on my side, it’s my only work truck. Some of the stuff may be over doing it, but I’m trying to get a reliable, better than stock truck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts