Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She says to me "We have had your truck for a while now, don't you think you need to change the spark plugs?" I simply just say no and explain nothing to see how far it goes. She tried to argue with me for like 30 minutes and came down to me making her go outside and show them to me to show me that they were bad and need changing. After about 15 minutes under the, she couldnt find them...........I finally broke down and told her, i was LMAO for a good long while after that one.

So lets hear some quotes from yalls wives!

·
Crazy Talk
3,537 Posts
no lie she said " wont bigger nozzles make the injectors faster?"
i was like WOW lol, thats awesome.

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you can always spend more :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
When I drove it up in the driveway after buying it "That thing is so loud" after a five minute ride around the block..."This is nice!"

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
My wife is pretty easy to quote regarding these trucks, "I want one!" is what she says. She had a nice lifted suburban until we got my 2000 PSD and then she wanted "one". I asked her to go pick what she wanted and she pointed to my truck. I said no and we waited for almost six months before she found one she liked but she got one too - a 2002 auto but otherwise identical trucks. When I modified my turbo, she wanted hers modified too. When I got the chip, she wanted one too. Anything I do to one truck I have to do to both, which is really cool that she likes all of this stuff but the $$ adds up quick!

·
Who said that?
41 Posts
When we had to choose between fixing the 6-leaker or starting our kitchen remodel my wife chose fixing the truck!

She likes it more than me. The other day she asked me how much lift my truck had. I say 4", she says she thinks it would look good with a little more lift and bigger tires....she's awesome...

·
Registered
495 Posts
I just switched from my 97 OBS straight pipe with a 5" stack to an 08 6.4 with just a DPF back exhaust. Last night when I walk in the house she goes "Can't you make it louder, I can't hear your truck when you come up the street anymore". I can remember once I was coming home late and she called me to see when I would be getting home so she could prepare supper. I was only about a mile away going through a series of stop signs when she called. I happened to answer just as I was accelerating from one of the stops and she said "Never mind, I can hear you" and hung up before I said anything.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I just switched from my 97 OBS straight pipe with a 5" stack to an 08 6.4 with just a DPF back exhaust. Last night when I walk in the house she goes "Can't you make it louder, I can't hear your truck when you come up the street anymore". I can remember once I was coming home late and she called me to see when I would be getting home so she could prepare supper. I was only about a mile away going through a series of stop signs when she called. I happened to answer just as I was accelerating from one of the stops and she said "Never mind, I can hear you" and hung up before I said anything.
Gotta know when to send the bf out the backLOL

·
Registered
495 Posts
Gotta know when to send the bf out the backLOL
That's what I told her!

Then she said it was to know when to send her GF out the back:rockon:

·
Registered
138 Posts
she keeps asking when i am going to buy her a 7.3 excursion and do all the mods to it that i have done to my truck and put a lift on it she dont wont much!

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
I let my wife drive my truck once. I like the giggle noises she made when she hit the throttle. She got big truck attitude real quick. She threatened to run over a Honda sitting at a stop light.

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
I let my wife drive my truck once. I like the giggle noises she made when she hit the throttle. She got big truck attitude real quick. She threatened to run over a Honda sitting at a stop light.
Dam... Look out.LOL

My gf drives my truck like an old woman. I'll put the chip on 120 and tell her to punch it and she eases into it accelerating 20-30mph in 15 seconds flat.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I let mine drive the truck after i did all the mods to it just so i could simply hear my exhaust from outside the truck... I explained the egt guage witch is really all she needs to know about. i set it on 100 hp setting and let her have it. She came by the house not really getting on it to hard... she went up the street turned around and came back by haulin Azz then back by and stoped burned rubber and blew tons of black smoke all over, pulled back in the drive way and got out with a big smile and said babe i think i could get in alot of trouble with this thing... uh.....when do you think we could get me one?

·
Registered
218 Posts
" we aren't puttin any more money in that P.O.S!" heard that the last three times, but she loves to roll the coal and burn the tires off it, so i think i am makin progress

1 - 20 of 82 Posts