Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
don't play well w others
4,166 Posts
I have 20 years in my 46 Chevy. It's almost ready for a motor.
Lol
Life warrants how fast it gets done, and how much money gets spent

·
Native Texan
9,071 Posts
I am currently on year 5 and transmission 4.

I was born into Gobernment health care. And will die in Gobernment Health care. God Bless Our Military Men And Women.

·
PSN intsigator
6,861 Posts
I'm on year 11, and transmission 2, thinking it needs a valve body and shift kit

·
PSN intsigator
6,861 Posts
I have 20 years in my 46 Chevy. It's almost ready for a motor.
Lol
Life warrants how fast it gets done, and how much money gets spent
I thought I was getting that one, and the Centurion, and the 50 cal, and and and

·
don't play well w others
4,166 Posts
I thought I was getting that one, and the Centurion, and the 50 cal, and and and
Come get them all. Lol. The 95 Eddie Bauer pickup is almost done

& the f 350 only needs paint

·
ffrench3
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am currently on year 5 and transmission 4.

I was born into Gobernment health care. And will die in Gobernment Health care. God Bless Our Military Men And Women.
If you're on trans #4, it's probably time to let it go. My buddy's 3rd gen 5.9L is on trans #2 and tcase #3 and I always make sure i have a tow strap or chain when I'm around his truck lol

·
Native Texan
9,071 Posts
If you're on trans #4, it's probably time to let it go. My buddy's 3rd gen 5.9L is on trans #2 and tcase #3 and I always make sure i have a tow strap or chain when I'm around his truck lol
no the first time was something I did wrong number 2 was a part failure and number was a one way clutch failure. I will have all brand new parts in it when I go back together of buy me a diesel site one either way I will win this battle. And btw that's just the auto doesn't count the manual one I pulled out.

·
Administrator
8,472 Posts
i am in year 11 of the "minor engine overhaul" on my 65 falcon.
i am currently $12,000 into it. the only thing i have not redone is the rear end, and that should be rebuilt by the time the engine is ready to go in it in september.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i am in year 11 of the "minor engine overhaul" on my 65 falcon.
i am currently $12,000 into it. the only thing i have not redone is the rear end, and that should be rebuilt by the time the engine is ready to go in it in september.

65 eh? 289HO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
8,472 Posts
kinda sorta. only 4 k code falcons were ever made, and they were all sold in canada.
mine was made in mahawa nj , and sold in florida. it is a 289 C-4 car though. i "built" a 89 302 HO with 73 53 cc heads and 194 intake and 170 exhaust valves. it also has big spark plugs so it will look like a 289 when you open the hood.
also have a E303B cam ford motorsport roller lifters, and 1,7 roller rockers. edelbrock performer intake and 650 carb. and factory hi po exhaust manifolds.
396 HP at 5200 RPM.

·
don't play well w others
4,166 Posts
Probly how Tom's will end up. Only it will be In New yawk

·
Administrator
8,472 Posts
bite me. i would rather it rot away in a mary land swamp than let it go to nu yawk!!

Reactions: Dustybumpers

·
PSN intsigator
6,861 Posts
Wow that escalated quickly, I mean it really got out of hand fast

Reactions: Dustybumpers

·
don't play well w others
4,166 Posts
Oh?
I guess you want to " store" it next to the 64 wagon in my shop?

Reactions: tjctransport

·
Registered
46 Posts
You could send them both to me. I have room in my shop and no salt on roads to rust them out etc. Simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
don't play well w others
4,166 Posts
We dont roll those when the salt is out. They stay put away.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts