Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Offical Puddle Displacer
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i run the power service in the white bottle every tank in the winter i havent been driving the truck alot the past week and now its real cold. i cant remember if i put it in the tanks last fill up or not
will i hurt anything if i end up doubling what is supposed to be in there? of should i not put it in?
thanks
:postwhore:

·
Registered
183 Posts
it's pretty hard to over treat your fuel.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
i know guys that will put a full jug the big jug that will treat of up to 250 gallon of the power service in a half a tank of fuel befor the dyno... so i don't think it will hurt at all...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
what is the advantage of putting in a whole bottle of power service before a dyno run?

I

·
0 Posts
Only thing I can think of, is it will bring the cetane level higher. And no, the only thing it will do if you double it up is that you will want to double it up every tank after you drive it with the cetane level at a higher level. LOL

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
guess it max's out the cetane level.. to make the fuel the best it can be... just shy of useing off road fuel...

I

·
0 Posts
what if you put a whole grey and white bottle?
I use both at the same time in winter. Just the gray bottle in the nice weather. You can run two gallons of the stuff if you want to spend a bunch of money.. The gray bottle has more lubricity (slick diesel) than the white bottle does.. But they both have cetane boost. I put 40oz of each in the winter and 40oz of the gray bottle spring/summer/fall..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts