Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
they fit in the cab lights w. some custom work w/ out melting the lens so they probably would fit in the fog light housings

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I wouldn't stick them in your fog lights. I don't think they would fit well without some work. Just stick them in your turn signals, headlights, back up lights, and rear brake/parking lights.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
I wouldn't stick them in your fog lights. I don't think they would fit well without some work. Just stick them in your turn signals, headlights, back up lights, and rear brake/parking lights.
:whs:

I have one pair in the turn lights up front, and two pair in the rear, one in the reverse and one in the brake areas...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok Thanks guys. I just wanted some in put before i started drilling away

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
They will fit in the fog lights. We have a customer with them in there

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
They will fit in the fog lights. We have a customer with them in there
:whs:
there a pain to put in but they fit! and to make it easy wheelen has led strobes that are small and they dont need a flash box they are great! I dont have the model number! This is were you come into play Bigstroker

·
Strokin!
285 Posts
they will work in fog lights without work

·
Registered
399 Posts
Anymore info on how this is done? And are the cab lights still functional as marker lights?
My boss did it to his 05 f250. Cab lights still function. He drilled a new hole i believe. Cab light is in same spot, i forget if the strobe is in front or rear. I think rear. I know its clear. I'll get a short movie clip of it.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
My boss did it to his 05 f250. Cab lights still function. He drilled a new hole i believe. Cab light is in same spot, i forget if the strobe is in front or rear. I think rear. I know its clear. I'll get a short movie clip of it.

so did he drill 1" holes in his roof for them?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts